Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Sayyadul Qaunain Khatmun Nabiyeen Rasool e Karim Hazrat Muhammad Mustafa (SAW)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib (KAW)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Imam Hussain (RA)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Imam Zain-ul-Abideen (RA)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Imam Muhammad Baqar (RA)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Imam Jaffer Sadiq (RA)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Imam Moosa Kazim (RA)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Imam Ali Raza (RA)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Shaikh Asaduddin Maroof Karkhee (RA)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Shaikh Safauddin (RA)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Shaikh Abul Husain Sirri Saqtee (RA)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Shaikh Abul Qasim Junaid Baghdadi (RA)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Shaikh Abu Bakar Abdullah Shibli (RA)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Shaikh Abdul Wahid Ibn e Abdul Aziz Yemeni (RA)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Shaikh Abul Farah Yousuf Tertoosi (RA)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Shaikh Abul Hassan Ali Hankaari (RA)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Shaikh Abu Saeed Mubarak bin Ali bin Husain Makhdoomi (RA)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Ghaus-e-Aazam Maboob-e-Subhani Shaikh Abdul Qadir Gillani (RA)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Syed Abdul Aziz (RA)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Syed Muhammad Hattak (RA)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Syed Shamsuddin (RA)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Syed Sharfuddin (RA)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Syed Zainuddin (RA)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Syed Waliuddin (RA)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Syed Nooruddin (RA)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Syed Husaamuddin (RA)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Syed Nooruddin (RA)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Syed Muhammad Durwaish (RA)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Syed Mehmood (RA)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Syed Abdul Jalil (RA)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Syed Abdullah Baghdadi Qadri (RA)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Shah Niyaz Ahmed Qadri (RA)
There are two different perspective in calling Hazrat Qibla R.A. Niyaz Be-Niyaz.
These can be simply put as:
Niyaz of the Be-Niyaz
The Niyaz who is be-niyaz
In the first case the word niyaz is used in the meaning of nazr (offering ) and Be-Niyaz is used for Allah who has the quality of being be-niyaz (who is unaffected) on each and every thing. So calling Hazrat Qibla (R.A.), Niyaz Be-Niyaz means that he is an offering to Allah,the Be-niyaz from his parents,his Murshid or by himself.This is justified by his devotion towards Allah.
This is similar to saying niyaz of Hazrat Gaus Paak (R.A.) which indicates to any particular item which is offered in the name of Hazrat Gaus Paak (R.A.).
The word niyaz also used in the meaning of haajat (requirement) or khwaish.So using this meaning ‘Niyaz Be-Niyaz’ indicates Hazrat Qibla Sarkaar of being a person who has the khwaish of Allah or who is in search of Allah.
In the second case Hazrat Qibla Sarkaar is said to be ‘be-niyaz’, who is be-parwaah.The one who is unaffected by something or who doesn’t requires something or who is not inclined towards something. Sometime people object saying that be-niyazi is a quality of Allah and this quality shouldn’t be associated with anyone.It has to be understand that Allah is be-niyaz on each and everything but when Hazrat Qibla is called be-niyaz he is said to be so on certain things, and the absolute authority for this rests with Allah . As Hazrat Qibla sarkaar has himself said :
Yahaan tak dia mujhko husn-e-uruuj
Ke bande se maula banaya mujheThe basic concept of taswwuf is to leave the love of world for Allah and the life of Hazrat Qibla Sarkaar was the perfect example of this and so he is not only be-niyaz but also can be called be-niyaz-al-khlak ( one who is unaffected or uninclined to all worldly things ).
In the the relationship between aashiq (lover) and maashooq (the one who is loved ) the maashooq is sometime is said to be irresponsive towards the action of aashiq.For this poets have used the word be-niyaz.
As Mirza Ghalib says:
Hum bhi tasleem ki khoo dalenge
Benayazi teri aadat hi sahi
In another ghazal Mirza Ghalib says:
Beniyazi had se guzri banda parwar kab talak
Hum kahenge hal-e-dil aur aap farmaenge kya
Hazrat Qibla Sarkaar himself has used the word beniyazi in his kalaam:
Zer e shan e beniyazi khul gai
Jis taraf rukh ko phiraya yar ne
So, in this way also the disciples of Hazrat Qibla like to address him as Niyaz Be-Niyaz and express their love.
Huzoor Qibla had great respect for Ahl-e-Bait [those related to the Holy Prophet (PBUH)].
He wrote on the glory of Hazrat Ali (K.W.K.):
ज़हे इज़्ज़ो जलाले बू तुराबे फ़खरे इंसाने
अली अल् मुर्तुज़ा मुश्किल कुशाए शेरे यज़्दाने
Zahay izzo jalaale Bu Turaabe fakhre insaane
Ali al-Murtaza mushkil kushaye shere Yazdane
(The honour and valour of Abu Turab is the pride of mankind.
No doubt Ali al-Murtaza (K.W.K), helper in the time of need, is the Lion of God.)
On the night of Asharooya-e-Moharram (10th day of first month of Muslim Calendar) he, accompanied by his disciples, used to go to pay respect to Tazias [symbolic tomb of Hazrat Imam Husain (AS)].
Once Moulvi Akbar Ali Sahib from Surat was staying in the Khanqah during Moharram. He accompanied Huzoor Qibla on Ashoora night and found that Huzoor Qibla had bowed to kiss the wooden platform on which Tazia was placed. Moulvi Sahib in his heart thought that this amounted to ‘Shirk’ (giving someone else same respect which is meant for God only). Huzoor Qibla through the divine power could guess of his feeling and asked him to look at the Tazia. When Moulvi Sahib saw he screamed and fell unconscious on the ground. Huzoor Qibla moved ahead. When he regained consciousness people asked as to what had happened to him. Moulvi Sahib then replied that he had seen Hazrat Imam Hasan (AS) in green dress on the one side of the Tazia and Hazrat Imam Hussain (AS) in red on the other side.
Moulvi Akbar Ali Sahib had certain doubts which were clarified by Huzoor Qibla. He put the questions regarding Tazias and Yazid [enemy of Hazrat Imam (AS)]. Huzoor Qibla replied on the question on Tazias that he would not have allowed anybody to build Tazia as it was not possible to give full respect but once they are there, he respects the same with all respect at his command; and on Yazid he said he would not pollute his tongue with Yazid’s name and instead sweeten his tongue with the name of Imam Hussain (AS).
When Huzoor Qibla was unable to walk due to paralysis attack he did not visit the Tazia on Ashoora night. In his meditation he saw Hazrat Bibi Fatima (AS) saying that he had not come to visit her children. With tears in his eyes, Huzoor Qibla asked his disciples to carry him to the Tazias. The disciples thought he was to be taken lying on the cot but he refused and desired that he be taken on foot and visited five Tazias as per his usual practice. On 12th of Moharram a cauldron of Kichra (mixture of wheat, dal, mutton and other cereals) was got cooked for distribution among the people. The practice continues till date in Khaanah-e-Niyazia.
In glory of Hazraat Imaam Hussain (R।A.) Huzoor Qibla wrote:
अय दिल्बिगीर दामने सुल्ताने औलिया
यानी हुसैन इब्ने अली जाने औलिया
दारद नियाज़ हश्र ख़ुद उम्मीद बा हुसैन
बा औलियाए हश्र मुहिब्बाने औलिया
Ae dilbigeer daaman-e-sultaane-Aulia,
Yaani Hussain ibn-e-ALi jaan-e-Aulia.
Daarad `Niyaz' hashr khud ummeed ba Hussain,
Ba Aulia-e-hashr muhibbaan-e-Aulia.
O heart be with the skirt of garment of King of Aulias (friend of Allah)
That means Hussain (A.S.) ,who is the essence of Aulias.
Niyaz has put judgement day's decision in hope of Hussain (A.S.),
The faith of Lover of Aulias will be similar to that of Aulia's.
01. Once fire broke out in the bareily city.When it reched the Qutub ward where the Khanekhah of Hazrat Qibla Saheb was there.His eldest son ( Hazrat Shah Tajul Aulia Nizamuddin Hussain R.A. ) informed him this while he was resting.He at once came out and saw that the horse of Risaldar Amir Khan were being taken out from the the thatched stable.On seeing him,the Risaldar asked the servants to stop taking out the horses and said "If Qibla Huzur wishes to save them,they will be saved.Otherwise let them be burnt before him."Hearing these words,Qibla Huzur undewent a transformation and when he lifted his eyes,the fire took a different direction and was extinguished.The next Shah Tajul Auliya asked Qibla Huzur inqured what he recited.He replied "I didn't recited anything.I become a see and one spout of my water was extinguished the fire."
02. Once Allah Baksh Khan,one of Hazrat Qibla Huzur's desciple requested him to show his real face.He rubbed his hand over his face,which suddenly became radiant like sun.Nobody could see it.Allah Baksh Khan became unconscious,when he regained unconsciousness Hazrat Qibla told him:"This is sufficient for you."
03. Once a Nawab organized a Mehfil-e-Sama (Qawwali ceremony) and invited all the Sufis to attend it. Actually he wanted to make a mockery of the Sufis who used to go into the state of Haal and Wajd ( going into a state of ecstacy when they were in direct communion with God while listening Qawwali). The Sufis came to Hazrat Niaz-be-Niaz (RA) and told him about the motive of the Nawab and requested Him to accompany them. Along with his disciples Huzoor Qibla (RA) reached the gathering for sama. There were special arrangement for the elites and Nawabs and they were to sit on chairs . The Sufis and Qawwals (musicians) were made to sit on the floor. Huzoor Qibla (RA) got himself seated on the floor along with his disciples. In middle of the Qawwali session the Qawwal recited the following couplet:
Ta- Surat Paiwand-Jahan-bood-Ali-bood”
Inspired by the couplet Huzoor Qibla started waving his scarf. All the elite and privileged seated on the chairs fell down and started rolling on the ground. Nawab's brother came and apolized to Qibla Huzur.Huzoor Qibla then recited some verses and sprinkled the holy water on the persons who had fallen down. They regained consciousness and apologized for the disrespect.
04. A man by the name of Chaudhary Basant Rai, residing in Bareily requested Huzoor Qibla to visit one of his seriously ill relative. Huzoor Qibla went along with his disciples and asked one of his disciples to lie down near the cot of the patient. The disciple’s stomach started swelling and the patient’s pain started subsiding. The condition of the disciple became serious as the patient got well and asked for food. The disciple was then taken to the Khanqah and he too got well in a day or two.
05. Huzoor Qibla at the request of his disciples went to Bachraon near Moradabad. His seven disciples had invited him for a feast at their respective places on the same date.None of the seven disciple knew that someone else has also invited Huzur Qibla.Huzoor Qibla had his meals at the place of his stay and went his room for rest and told those present not to disturb him till he himself may come out. Next day all those who had invited him,came to thank Huzoor Qibla for having feast with them, then people around him discovered that while Huzoor Qibla was taking rest inside his room, each of his disciple felt his presence at their palces.
06. Once on Urs occasion. Huzoor Qibla asked his disciples to distribute bread along with sweets. Munshi Ali Bakhsh who was incharge of the Kitchen, informed Huzoor Qibla that only five Kg of floor was left in the larder and it would not be sufficient for all those present. Huzoor Qibla asked him to bring those five kg bread and covered it with thick sheet and told him to distribute the same without looking as to how much was left. The bread was distributed to all those present and after everyone had his share, the Munshi to his surprise found the five kg bread intact.
07. A person from Kabul had come to Bareilly to become Huzoor Qibla’s disciple. Before intering the city pious looking man met him and asked him , where he was going. The person from Kabul replied that he has come to Bareilly to become the disciple of Hazrat Niayz-be-Niayz (RA). The pious looking man replied that he was Niayz Ahmad and initiated him as his disciple.He directed him to the Khanqah (monastery) and instructed him to reach their soon. When the person reached Khanqah, he came to know that Huzoor Qibla had left for his heavenly abode three days back and prayers were being offered on the third day. The person from Kabul described the looks of the pious personality , people then told him thta it was quite similar to Huzoor Qibla.The man then realised that he has been accepted by Hazrat Qibla as his disciple after He had expired.
Reference : Karamat-e-Nizamia (Page 3 & 17)
Radha Swami Satsang Beas is a spiritual movement started by Baba Jaimal Singh in 1891,who was a disciple of Sant Shiv Dayal Singh,the founder of Radha Swami faith.The basic belief of this movement was to follow the teachings of various mystics or Sant Mat and develop love and respect for all and discover the full potential of human being.This movement has been carried forward by various independent branches.
Sant Kirpal singh (the disciple of Baba Sawan Singh)has spread this movement in various parts of the world.He has written various books which contains the teachings of various religious scripture including Guru Granth Saheb,Quran,New Testament,Vedas and various mystics including The Sikh Gurus,Kabir,Hafiz,Mailana Rum,Khwaja Gharib Nawaz,Mira,Dadu etc.
In his books he has constant mention of sayings of Hazrat Shah Niyaz R.A.
Starting with his book "Gurumat Sidhdhant" which he wrote on instruction of His Guru Baba Sawan Singh and published it in his name,while discussing about the true lover of God who has no attachments towards the world he quotes Hazrat Shah Niyaz-
I have sacrificed the austerities of this world, my meditation, etc., at the Lotus Feet of my God. My religion is love for Him and to be intoxicated in that bliss. I keep myself dyed in the colors of His Love. Oh, you ascetic! Please listen to me in the name of my God! You should discontinue your austerities and rituals, and instead should drink the cup of wine of the Love of God. The intoxication from that bliss is much more exhilarating than any other intoxication. You cannot find such bliss anywhere else.
O my Lord! Teach us the one word of your love. I do not wish to waste my life in reading stories about you.
The world is filled with the Divine Sound, open the portals of your ears; listen to the Eternal Sound; It is beyond the reach of dissolution
My Beloved is always addressing you. Alas! You listen not to the words of the Ancient One.
Soul is the Will and the Secret of God. Its meditation is carried on without the help of tongue and palate.Alas! Thou art stuck fast in the physical bondage and do not hear the Holy Sound of God. My Beloved is speaking to thee all the while, but woe to thee for thou heareth not the Voice.
The whole universe is resounding with the Sound, and thou hast only to open the door of thine ears.For opening the ears, it is sufficient to stop hearing the outer sounds. If you do this, you will hear the perpetual and unending Sound. It is infinite and has no beginning nor end, and on account of that,It is called Anhad (i.e., without any limits). Without this Word-the Eternal Sound-an expression of the Infinite, the world could not have come into existence. Hold communion with the Melodious Sound and lose yourself in it, O wise man.
The whole world is reverberating with Sound,To listen to It thou must unseal thine inner ears,Then shalt thou hear an Unending Music,And that shall lead thee beyond the confines of death.
Sound is pervading the whole world in Its fullness,
Ye can surely listen to It with transcendental hearing,
This ye can do by closing the outer bodily ears,
For surely then shall ye hear the endless song,
And It shall take you beyond the sway of destruction and dissolution.
Hear thou one continuous and unending Music,
A music that is eternal and beyond the confines of death.
When It has no beginning and no end,
It is therefore called Anhad or endless.
Oh God, lead me to the place from where flows the ineffable
Kalma without words
Hazrat Syed Abdullah Qadri Baghdadi R.A. was the direct descendent of Hazrat Ghaus-ul-Aazam Muhiduddin Shaikh Abdul Qadir jeelani.
Both his family & spiritual lineage reaches to Hazrat Ghaus-ul-Aazam through 11 generations.
He was the sajjadansheen (spiritual successor) of His father Hazrat Syed Abdul Jaleel Baghdadi R.A.
The faiz which he received from Hazrat Ghaus-ul-Aazam made him a great Buzurg of Qadri Silsila.
He came to India to initiate Hazrat Shah Niyaz R.A. to the Qadri Order. He received the instruction from Hazrat Ghaus-ul-Aazam R.A. in his dreams to go to India and Initiate Hazrat Shah Niyaz in Qadri order and make him his spiritual successor (Khalifa). Similarly Hazat Fakhruddin Fakhre Jahaan (R.A.) in his dream Hazrat Piran-e-Pir Ghaus-ul-Azam (R.A.) has introduced him to a certain person (closely related to him) who would be sent to initiate Hz Niyaz-be-Niyaz (R.A.)as his desciple and Hz.Fakre Paak should have him accepted by the person. After six days Hazrat Fakhr-e-jahaan (R.A.) told one day that Hazrat Ghaus-ul-Aazam (R.A.) has told him that the person has reached Delhi.Hazrat Fakre Paak placed a tray full of sweets on his head and holding the hand of Hazrat Niyaz-be-Niyaz (R.A.) went to Jama Masjid Delhi,where the person (Hazrat Abdullah Baghdadi RA) was staying .Hazrat Fakre Paak recognized Hz Abdullah Baghdadi at once and placed the tray in front of him.Hazrat Niyaz-be-niyaz was accepted by Hz Abdullah Baghdadi (R.A.) as his spiritual disciple in front of huge crowd in the arch of Jama Masjid.
There are two different dates available for his arrival to India. One version says that this was 1185 Hijri (1771-72 AD) and other version says that it was the year 1100 (1777 AD).
Hazrat Shah Abdullah Baghdadi R.A stayed at the Jama Masjid in Delhi.He gained lot of respect and popularity in Delhi. Great Sufis of that time Hazrat Maulana Fakhruddin Fakhre Jahaan R.A., Hazrat Mirza Mazhar Jane Jaanan R.A.,hazrat Zafar Ali Shah Shahabadi R.A.,Hazrat Mir Nanu,Hazrat Fateh Ali payed there respect and homage to Hazrat Shah Abdullah Baghdadi R.A. ,they even carried His palanquin (Paalki) on their shoulders.
Muhibb-e-Nabi Fakhre Jahaan maulana Hazrat Syed Fakhr-ud-din Mohammad (R.A.) was the son and sajjadanasheen (spiritual successor) of Hazrat Nizam-ud-din Aurangabadi (R.A.)
He was born at Aurangabad in Hijri 1126 (1717 AD). He was Siddiqui from His father side and Syed from his mother’s side. His mother was from the family of Hazrat Syed Banda Nawaz Ghesu Daraaz R.A.
When Hazrat Nizam-ud-din Aurangabadi (R.A.) gave the information of his son’s birth to his Murshid Hazrat Kaleemullah Jahanabadi R.A., He sent his cloth for the new born and named him Fakhr-ud-din and told that the child will establish a big silsila (Sufi Order), this came true and later on Hazrat Fakhre Jahaan contributed in spreading the Chishti order and establishing it back as the dominant Sufi order of the sub-continent. This sub-branch of Chishti Order is called now as the Fakhriya Silsila.
From child hood Hazrat Fakhre Jaahaan R.A. received good quality of education. His father himself was a big scholar who monitored his education and appointed famous scholars and teachers for his education. In childhood only he was initiated as a disciple by his father Hazrat Nizam-ud-din Aurangabadi (R.A.) and was appointed by him as his spiritual successor.
At the time of visaal of his father, Hazrat Fakhre Jahaan was of sixteen years of age. He stayed at Aurangabad for some years and made lot of disciples there. He received the instruction to move to Delhi from his father in his dreams. He reached Delhi in 1165 Hijri (1751-52 AD) and rented a house near the Ajmeri gate and established a Madarasa and started teaching Fiqh, Hadees,Tareeqat & Tasawwuf and initiated people into the Chishti order. The Madarsa became very famous and students from other countries also came to study in large numbers. His library also became very famous. He made remarkable services both as a Sufi and as a scholar. His debate with Shah Waliullah Mohaddis Dehalvi on the issue of Hazrat Hassan Basari (R.A.) receiving wilayat from Maula-e-Kaenaat Hazrat Ali (K.W.K.), Shah Abdul Haq Mohaddis Dehalvi didn’t accepted this, but this has been the belief of the Chishtis as the spiritual Chishti lineage from Hazrat Ali (K.W.K.) transferred through Hazrat Hussan Basari (R.A.).After this debate Shah Waliullah Mohaddis Dehalvi accepted that Hassan Basari (R.A.) received wilayat from Maula-e-Kaenaat Hazrat Ali (K.W.K.)
He wrote following books:
01. Nizam-ul-Aqaaid : Contains matters related to belief of Ahl-e-Sunnat wal Jamaat as per the mazhab of Hazrat Imaam-e-Aazam Abu Hanifa (R.A.)
02. Risala Marziya : This book was written to explain one statement from Hazrat Ghaus-ul-Aazam R.A.’s book ‘Ghunniyat-ut-talibeen’. In this book Hazrat Ghaus-ul-Aazam R.A. included the Hanafi Branch of fiqh into the Marziya,but some people contradict this and say that Hazrat Ghaus-ul-Aazam R.A. has not written so. Firka-e-Marziya were the people who believed in the Rahmat of Allah too much and ignored His anger. Hazrat Fakhre Jahaan R.A. explained that the reason for Hazrat Ghaus-ul-Aazam R.A. to include Hanafi Mazhab in Firka-e-Marziya is that the Hanafi people give more stress on Rahmat of Allah but he added that this stress on Allah’s rahmat is less when compared to other mazhabs.
03. Fakhr-ul-Hassan : This was the most famous book written by Hazrat Fakhre Jahaan R.A This book was written to prove that Hazrat Hassan Basari (R.A.) received khilafat from Hazrat Ali (K.W.K.) with the help of Hadees of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.). This book was written in reply of the statement made by Shah Waliullah Mohaddis Dehalvi that ‘the Chishti spiritual chain is weak since Hazrat Hassan Basri R.A. couldn’t have received khilafat from Hazrat Ali (K.W.K.) since He was only 15 years old when Hazrat Ali (K.W.K.) left form Madina to Kufa. Hazrat Hassan Basri R.A. proved with Hadees that Shah Waliullah Mohaddis Dehalvi’s was wrong and Hazrat Hassan Basri R.A. received khilafat rom Hazrat Ali (K.W.K.). This book became very famous and is still considered one of the best references on the subject.
The Visal of Hazrat Fakhr-e-Jahaan R.A. happened on 26, Jamadiussani (6 May 1783) at that his age was 73.
His mazaar shareef is at Mahrauli,New Delhi In the compound of the Mazar Sareef of Hazrat Qutubuddin Bakhtiyar Kaki R.A.
Name of some of Hazrat Fakhr-e-Jahaan R.A. is as following:
01. Qutb-e-Aalam Madaar-e-Aazam Niyaz Be-Niyaz Hazrat Shah Niyaz Ahmed Barelwi R.A.
02. Hazrat Khwaja Noor Muhammad Muharwi R.A.
03. Hazrat Badiuddin Saheb R.A.
04. Hazrat Maulwi Noorullah Sahab R.A.
05. Hazrat Maulwi Fareeduddin Sahab R.A.
06. Hazrat Fareeduddin Sahab R.A.
07. Hazrat Muhammad Ghaus ( Maternal Grandson of Hazrat Kaleemullah Shahjahanabadi R.A.)
08. Miyan Qutubuddin Sharki Sahab R.A.
09. Maulawi Abdul Wahab Sahab Beekaneri R.A.
10. Haafiz Saadullah Sahab R.A.
11. Maulana Ziauddin Sahab Jaipuri R.A.
12. Haji Muhammad Wasil Sahab R.A.
13. Sayed Muhammad Meer Sahab R.A
14. Maulwi Azmatullah Sahab R.A.
15. Shah Muhammad Aazam Sahab R.A.
16. Hazrat Ghulam Fareed Chishti Sahab R.A.
17. Miyan Asmatullah Sahab R.A.
18. Haji Ahmed Sahab R.A.
Among these Hazrat Shah Niyaz Ahmed R.A. and Hazrat Noor Muhammad Muharwi R.A. contributed mainly in spreading the Silsla-e Fakhriya.
Through Hazrat Shah Niyaz Silsila Fakhriya R.A. spread to various part India, Qabul,Badakhshan,Samarkand,Yarkand,Bukhaara,IranArabia. In India Khaneqah were established &
at various places in India like Allahabad,Phoolpur,Gwalior,Jaipur.
Through Hazrat Khwaja Noor Muhamamd Muharwi Silsila Fakhriya spread to the undivided Punjab and other part of the subcontinent.
Jashn-e-Charagan is being celebrated at the Khanqaah for the last 300 years.
Hazrat Qibla Shah Niyaz (R.A.) received bashaarat (massage) from Hazrat Gaus-ul-Aazam Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jeelani (R.A.) to organize charaagan on His name on 17th Rabi-ul-Sani ( The day of visaal of Hazrat Ghaus Paak R.A.) and informed him that on this day if somebody makes a legal wish, by the grace of Allah it will be fulfilled within one year.
From that time this festival of light is constantly celebrated at the khanqaah.
People from various parts of India, irrespective of there religion,caste & language visit the Khanqaah on this day, some even come from abroad.Some come to make a wish and to request for their desire to be fulfilled and some come to convey their regards after their wishes are fulfilled.
ANI News channel report on Jashn-e-Charagaan at Khanqaah-e-Niyazia,Bareilly
Till now due to this occasion thousand of people's wishes has been fulfilled and Insha Allah this favor (faiz) of Hazrat Ghaus-ul-Aazam R.A. will continue through the intercession (waseela) of Hazrat Qibla Shah Niaz (R.A.)